My mom is flying into Frankfurt on Tuesday morning. This means that my uterus really needs to step up and eject its occupant pronto, because grandma is not trekking across continents to see my ugly mug. She can only stay for two weeks before having to fly back for my sister's wedding, so things need to get moving pretty quickly. I'm definitely getting my membrane stripped next Wednesday and I'll drink and eat pretty much anything anyone tells me that it would make the kid so uncomfortable she'd beg to come out. I'm going to a spring bazaar with Carol tomorrow and will walk until my feet bleed. Then I'm going to come home and force my large self on my husband. Any other suggestions?
You are too funny! Hopefully there are some serious storms and/or drop in atmospheric pressure. It apparently helped for me - a huge storm rolled in that evening and the Labor and Delivery Dept in Womack was PACKED that night - the nurses say it always happens before or after a storm.
ReplyDeleteHey Wil and Uma,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that she is being so stubborn. As you both know, we didnt have that problem, as Pedro came three weeks early! So, at least he gets to be there. I know that probably isnt comforting, lol...but try spicy food. I heard that works. Anyway, please let me know how things are going, and PLEASE send pictures when you are feeling up to it, and manage to find the time. Love you guys!
Stephanie & Pedro