My mom is here! Wil and I are so thrilled to have her with us during this time. I don't think Wil ever wants her to leave, especially after tonight's dinner. I didn't realize how long it'd been since we spent any time together and how much I'd sorely missed her. She has such a calming effect on me. I had been a nervous wreck these past couple of weeks (perhaps you sense a touch of hostility in my recent posts?). But now I don't feel so bad even if Chase comes a little later, so I can have mom to myself for a while longer :). We go to the hospital tomorrow morning for my 39th week check up and the first round of membrane stripping. And with any luck, maybe a belly picture for Kristi :). Paddy loves having grandma here, but Bruta is a little apprehensive about having a house guest, as he usually is. I'm sure he'll come around soon enough.
Glad to hear your mom arrived. I know the feeling to have mom around to help! I can't wait to meet this little beauty ....whenever she arrives!
ReplyDelete