Friday, April 25, 2008

Still waiting


The water has been broken, she is fully dilated and asleep again. The baby is doing fine and just as stubborn as her mother. We're just waiting for that pressure to build and that urge to push. Like I said thank God for todays medicine. Also Kwan if your reading this Ma wants you to call me on the cell. For some reason I cannot get through to you. The deal is if born during an even hour she will be Emma, if odd then Chase it is. Doubt Uma will remember the deal, but dont really care just want my lady bug to get here already. Don't be alarmed the put her on oxygen just as a precaution for the baby. They are both doing fine.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!! I'm checking your blog every half hour awaiting baby girl's arrival. Love you guys! Hang in there!
    -Manda, Connor, and Kegan

    ReplyDelete