
Welcome to the world little monkey. It was a hard trip to make. The Dr. became worried cause her heart rate jumped up to 180 and held steady. They decided to start pushing, and moved on to a vaccum. After they got her right near the entrance Uma pushed like crazy and everybody decided that she was coming. She was delivered at 4:52. She weighs 7.7 lbs measures 22 inches and is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. And I have seen them all. Chase puts Shiloh, and Holmes baby to shame. She is GORGEOUS!! AND I OWN A GUN. Mama is healing up like a champ. I am so proud of how she would not give and delivered such a wonderful baby and because of that she can pick whatever name she wants. SO, it is my priviledge to introduce you to Chase Panchan Steinhauer.


She IS the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen.(And I have the most beautiful baby boys!) Congrats you guys! I can't wait to meet her in person. Love you three! And Uma hang in there, your body will repair in no time.
ReplyDelete-Manda
Hey Wil I was talking to my Papaw Steinhauer and told him the good news and he told me that today is also your Grandpa's birthday and he would have been 90 today. Isn't that Too Cool.
ReplyDeleteI've been calling everyone and letting them know the good news. We're all excited. I've saved all the pictures you've posted so i can print them out and give them to all the Steinhauer Gang.
She is too beautiful Papaw asked me if she had hair LOL I said she had a full head of it. He said well she didn't take after our side of the family LOL!!
Congratulations!!
Your Cousin
Miranda
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! She's so beautiful. A grandaughter and a new mind set. Boys are great but a girl is special. It looks like she already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. We want more pictures. Shirley and I have already done some shopping for Chase, but now we can go all out.
ReplyDeleteYou all are in our prayers.
We love you Uma, Buster and Chase Mom & Dad
Congratulations, Uma & Wil! Chase is a beautiful little girl. I know it's been a little bit of a wait, and she was a little stubborn like her mother, but we're glad to know she finally decided to join the outside world! We'll be checking in for more photos soon. Uma, feel better. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteMatt & Jill Barnes
Congrats and MORE PICTURES, please....
ReplyDeleteDear Uma and Wil,
ReplyDeleteShe looks absolute wonderful. It is my honor to be an uncle to such a lovely little person. I don't even know what to say exactly, I'm super excited. I promise that i will try to be the best uncle i can be, cleaning life-threatening weapons whenever the situation is appropriate. Love you all. Welcome to this wonderful place, Little Chase.
I'm so thilled to finally be a grandma can't wait to meet her and get to hold her. I'm also glad that she gets most of her looks from her mother, course that means a bigger headache for papa when she gets older. get the gun handy, you'll need it. LOVE YOU ALL, MOM
ReplyDelete