Monday, April 14, 2008

So This is How It Starts...

I'm pretty sure the kid is coming in the next 48 hours. Now that I've put that in writing, I know the stubborn child is going to try to prove me wrong. My contractions are about 5-8 minutes apart and have held their pattern for the past 4 hours or so. I know this can last for a few days, so I'm not entirely excited yet. Maybe this is the calm before the storm. I'm watching The Masters and hoping to catch some Z's tonight to store up some soon-to-be-needed energy. Labor and Delivery at Landstuhl has wi-fi, so we might be live-blogging from the hospital room sooner than later :).

1 comment:

  1. oooooh....I'm so excited! No turning back now!

    Can't wait to hear more information about her when she arrives! I can't believe y'all will have wifi! We didn't have that at Womack!!

    ReplyDelete