No, I didn't pop and am still fat. I had every intention to take and post a belly picture before pregnancy stupid set in. It took me two days to remember where I put my camera (in our car's glove compartment) and retrieve it. It took another 3 days of trying to remember where I put the said camera in the house after bringing it up from the car (on our sofa table, which I walked by at least 20 times a day). Now Brutus is limping and I'm far too frazzled to think about pictures. We think he pulled a muscle in his left rear leg from the combination of chasing a rabbit at the park and a slip in the tub during a subsequent bath (for all the mud that naughty Rabbit told him to get into). On top of everything else, it started snowing again. Bless Wil, who has been carrying our baby up and down two flights of stairs to go to the bathroom. He really shouldn't be doing that, but I'm certainly not a better alternative at the moment. It's always something in this household.
We have had to send off quite a few good friends to downrange this week. Even though I know that Wil is relieved to be sitting out what would have been his 4th deployment to the Middle East, I also know that the soldier in him feel a tremendous guilt. We'll spend this time trying our best to keep the other halves occupied and well-taken care of, so their husbands could focus on the mission and getting home safely. Please keep our guys in your thoughts and prayers.
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment