Saturday, April 26, 2008

Heres an update.





Everybody is asking for pictures so here we go. Everything is alright Mama is recovering very well and the baby is spitting and pooping better than expected. Here are a few things to look at. I have an incredible picture just after she was born, but I cannot figure out how to get this stupid iphoto to crop and save. I hate MAC! Anyways I am headed back to the hospital to spend the night with my incredible wife and gorgeous lady bug. By the way little penis' of the world, when you grow up remember, I OWN A GUN AND AM TRAINED WELL WITH IT.

5 comments:

  1. She's sooooo cute and adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost half an hour later and I'm still staring at her pictures with a big smile on my face.... Can't help it, she's so cute. I think I will have to starting making plan for my Baumholder trip now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations guys! I am soooo excited for you both! Way to go on the Delivery, Uma! Enjoy every sleep deprived moment these next couple of weeks, they go by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, guys, she is WONDERFUL and perfect! Congratulations!

    I can't wait to see and hear more!!

    ReplyDelete