Well night two was not quite as bad as the first. She did decide that she was going to eat every half hour. That lasted for about 3 hours and then mama had enough and passed the pumpkin off to me. So from about 3 on she was all mine and I broke the second cardinal rule of breast feeding and gave her a pacifier to help cause my finger was getting raw. I can only imagine how mama's breasts feel. After she calmed down a bit I swaddled her up pretty tight and we went to bed together again. Thank you for defending me Rachel. Well now that mama's milk has come in and she is sporting porn star boobs lady bug is getting more than she can handle. She goes into a milk coma after eating and its lights out. The Dr. appt today was alright, her Biliruben went up from 13.7 to 14.3 but the Dr. said that it had slowed. We will go back on Thursday to get it checked again and the Dr. expects it to be in decline by then. So no worries just yet. Chase enjoys sleeping like papa with her hand under her head. She fell asleep like this in the Dr. office up until she got stabbed in the foot by a nurse that I swore if she were a guy I would have kicked her in the nuts for Chase. I also told her that she was going to hell for hurting my little one. Today Chase found her thumb, while also discovering the pain of poking herself in the eye.
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


I'm there for ya, Wil. You gotta do what you gotta do. Great photos and update. I love hearing the daddy's perspective.
ReplyDeleteLook at those adorable chubby cheeks! I opted for the pacifier the second night with Christian. It never interfered with breastfeeding and he still loves it.
ReplyDelete