I should have known better by now than to think that there is anything "typical" about this pregnancy. I was up most of the night because the contractions kept coming and getting closer together. But after 8 hours of fun, Chase decided that the practical joke on Momma had run its course and called off the act. I mean I went from a contraction every 5 minutes to NOTHING. I'm not sure if the contractions were ticking her off or greatly entertaining to her because she was never more active. All that mosh pit action must have just about exhausted her because she's a slow moving child today. Good thing, too, since I actually feel like a cold is coming on. Good timing, huh? Name of the game today: fluid intake.
Christian got really quiet the night before I went into labor too. Could be anyday now!!!!
ReplyDeleteLorelai did too! I think she's sleeping up for a roaring good entrance into the world!
ReplyDeleteHey Panchan! Just wanted to wish you and Chase all the best whenever she does decided to come out of there. Jill and I will be waiting for the news.
ReplyDeleteLove & Best Wishes,
Matt B.