Both Wil and I are kind of under the weather today, so we spend most of the day in bed, much to the pups' dismay. Last night's bad storm and super strong wind scared the living life out of Paddy, who would only lay down and stop panting only when his whole face was buried between my pillow and neck. Or wedged between my new boobs and tummy. He used to do this when he was a baby and scared about something. But back then he was under 15 lbs and maybe a foot and a half long. And I wasn't carry a human being, who never ever slept. I'm hoping and praying that the baby that never rests in utero will be so exhausted when she comes out that she will give momma some quiet nap time that she's been missing for nearly 32 weeks. Between the dopey husband, the needy pups, and the Feral Goat child, I wish I could safely indulge in a glass of red and peacefully drift off. That and an plate of medium rare rib eye and sushi. Really doesn't take much to keep me happy. Ok, stopping rambling right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment