Wednesday, March 5, 2008

32 Weeks and a Few Pics

We went to my monthly check up today. Weight gain so far is 30 lbs. Below is the proof:
I don't know how anyone can gain more than this and still can walk. Every organ below my neck is screaming bloody murder every time I move. And here's one from 27 weeks for comparison:

Yesterday Baumholder got a surprise in a form of snow fall--perhaps the most substantial of the season. The snow was coming down so fast and heavy that it was nearly impossible to get a good picture. But even that could not hinder how cute my kid is.

I couldn't find a cute picture of Paddy playing in the snow yesterday, so here's one from the last snow fall: "Are you going to throw the ball, Momma? Please throw the ball. Throw the ball. THROW THE BALL!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. your belly is beautiful!!! Looks like you're dropping already!

    I so don't envy you with the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete