Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spa Day!

I was having a conversation with my dear friend Carol when she mentioned getting a manicure/pedicure. Normally I'm not the kind of gal that gets excited about having strangers touch my feet, but after spending what felt like an eternity on the bathroom floor, bending and pulling my legs in the directions that were not intended by nature simply so I could TRY to cut my own toe nails, I'm a changed woman. The problem is that I'm extremely ticklish and afraid I might get sued by the poor soul that has the misfortune of holding my feet and getting accidentally kicked. Anyhow, Carol forwarded me the establishment's web site (this is not your neighborhood nail shop, people), and the list of services brought tears to my eyes, mainly because they also offered prenatal massage at a very reasonable price. I told Wil about it and he said he was getting one, too. Just not the prenatal one. I seriously had a complex about having strangers touch me, but now at 30 lbs heavier I would gladly pay some gigantic nomad looking German to sit on my back, as long as I'm on one of those nifty table with a cut out hole for the tummy. I CAN NOT wait for this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment