Friday, March 7, 2008

Hey, Mom...

Have you booked your ticket yet? I'm trying to stay in bed today because the contractions are getting really strong and pretty persistent. I spoke to the nurse and she said to stay off my feet, which seemed to be helping so far. When I woke up and said that I was sick of being pregnant, I didn't expect the Kid to be so obliging. MUCH. TOO. SOON. Will keep you closely updated.

Update: I'm okay. Woke up really hungry and no contraction to report. The nurse said probably the events of these past few weeks, which caused me to become a busy body, finally caught up with me. But I think Chase will stay put for now however. I scared the crab out of Wil though because he was adamant about my packing the hospital bag and insisted on renting a car while ours was in the shop, just in case. It was sweet to hear his encouraging words during the strongest ones. Now I know how to handle 5 contractions in half an hour. Anything more than that and we're screwed.

1 comment:

  1. awww...:) I hope all is well that can be. If your spa treatment was sceduled today or the next few days I might suggest rescheduling. I've heard that a pedicure can induce labor.

    ReplyDelete