Leave it to my husband to post the most unflattering picture of his dearly beloved wife. And you know, the next time I see his head flopping around, I shall grab a camera instead of a helping pillow. Anyway, a few things to correct: 1) The name is Ayden, thanks, Uncle Wil and 2) I think the little fella is a little over 2 months old. We only had him from about 6:30-15:00 and I can honestly say I've never been more tired in my entire life. And he's an angelic little baby. The poor guy is going through a rough phase with his stomach, and I never feel more helpless. I don't know how you did it, Rebecca. I took some pictures of Ayden and our boys, but I'm too exhausted to locate the camera and upload. Going to sleep until next week.
I didn't think that photo was unflattering!!! I'm glad you had the opportunity to sit with Ayden!!!
ReplyDeletePregnancy looks GREAT on you, seriously loved the picture. Trust me, it's easier when it's your own child. I chalked it up to the new mom energy. Of course now I cherish my 8 hour sleep and can hardly believe I survived on less! You will be such a great momma (and Wil is trying out the proud dad with the camera deal I see).
ReplyDelete