A few more pictures of our day with Ayden. Good thing we have lived-in babysitters, because I plan on going out and getting hammered after being released from the hospital.




Brutus is a definite bodyguard. He just sort of sits and observes and would stay in his chair as long as he thinks that we have the situation (baby) under control. But Paddy is all, "is he ok?" "Can I smell him some more?" "How about a kiss?" "Do you wanna play?" "His pants smell funny." "I want to cuddle with him." "So, he's not a puppy? "He just made a sound. A sound! Please check it out before I do" "I LOVEEEE you, Non-Puppy, who smells yummy." He doesn't quite understand "gentle" just yet. We've got 7 weeks to work on that.
I think you should write the next Marley and Me style book. Any post that includes the dogs cracks me up.
ReplyDelete