Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Tummy Hurts

Our phone and internet kept going out after we thought the problem was fixed, hence slow updates. The stomach problem over the weekend is still lingering around, so I've been particularly tired. Wil is knee-deep in books getting ready for the finals. Both boys have been dealing with stomach issues of their owns and reduced time at the park because of the crazy weather and their father's schooling. The only one that is still the happiest clam on the block is our daughter. Today Wil and I sat on the couch and marveled at how lucky we were to have such a happy and easy going baby. We are still waking up a lot at night but it's SLOWLY getting better as I learn to pick up on her cues through out the day. And since rolling over last week, Chase hasn't been able to duplicate the result, although she's very very close. I get so excited for tummy time because I really get to see my baby's brain at work. She would try for a while, rest after a couple of minutes of hard work (she would kick and roll but then get stopped by her arm), think about what to do next, and then try again. The girl is not a quitter, that's for sure. It's been a couple of slow weeks in our house and I don't have much else to report. But that can very well change very quickly with Wil's job. We don't have any solid details yet, so you'll just have to come back for that :). On to pictures for now.

Resting and contemplating her next move.


Momma put me in my first separates (and last for a while) for my 3-month-old picture. I'm way too cool to smile for the camera now.
Chase has discovered her hands in a big way a couple of weeks ago. It's been really hard trying to take her picture without her hands either in her mouth or face.
I like my mobile.
I think I took about 30 pictures of her just waking up from a nap today with varying degree of success (I did say it's been hard to photograph her?). Mom, you can never say I don't post enough pics of your grandbaby.




And my personal favorite

3 comments:

  1. 3 things I like:

    -the playmat - so cool!
    -the double chin yawn picture.
    -the double chin hand-in-face picture.

    I hope you feel better. I had the stomach flu THREE TIMES when I was pregnant with Caroline, so I feel your pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures!!! I hope you guys all get to feeling better very soon :)!

    ReplyDelete