This week Chase has been going through some kind of growth spurt/stomach episode and wanting to constantly be held, fed, and entertained, most days without much needed naps. Wil is wrapping up his mid-term week, so the task of baby wrangling falls mostly on moi, which means that the house is a wreck, dirty laundry is everywhere but in the washer/dryer, the dogs smell very badly, and my hygiene has reached an all time low. I have manage to take some pictures/video of the precious one but never have enough time to download anything. This is a rare occasion that she is actually sleeping on her own, mainly from sheer exhaustion, for longer than 15 minutes. I'm just writing mainly to inform my mom that we are still alive and mostly well. I'm not calling because, well, I'm just too tired to dial. Will write more soon. Hopefully.
Ha Ha. I wish there was something I could do to help you guys. You know if you need anything you can always call me!!
ReplyDelete