Friday, July 18, 2008

Are You Sure I'm Yours?

When my sister Kwan was little, my uncles used to tell her that she was adopted since she didn't really look like Non or me. They got such a kick out of Kwan's hysteric packing and lamenting about how she was going to leave us to go find her real family EVERY AFTERNOON. Apparently nothing was more fun than torturing small children. Chase might get the same warped treatment if we were in Thailand right now. I think she looks just like Wil now but he thinks that she favors me. None of our friends here can decide, so I'm thinking that we're beginning to look alike like old married couples. I think she's a nice blend of us. She's changing so much everyday still. When she was first born, I thought she looked just like Kwan. It was kinda weird to feel like I just gave birth to my sister. Now she's growing into her father's forehead and making it cute and all her own. Observe.
Ohio Potato?
Or something decided more tropical?
What do you think?

And who here can tell me why my child is craning her neck to look behind her and not at the camera?
A minute later...
And another minute passed.
Answer: Our television is behind her, of course. I'm doomed. At least she looks adorable doing it, right?

And I can't help myself and have to post this one of Brutus to prove that he's still alive and very much loved despite having to share everything with the tiny intruder. Brutus is a master hoarder if we let him. He has to inspect and reinspect everything that is brought into this house and will work to steal whatever he wants and doesn't even try to hide it.
Obviously, he wants yet another sibling to ruin his previously charmed life.

4 comments:

  1. I did a double take at that last picture! Hilarious! Yes, he wants you to have another one. Wait until she is 4 months old though, have another girl, and then we can just merge blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just noticed what was in Brutus' hands...HAHAHAHA. The first time I looked at the picture I thought it was a Puppy Trash bag (the blue ones like I use)...that is freaking hilarious. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom put all of the pictures up in our wall and love all of them, and I mean all!!!

    Are you sure we're her kids?!!!

    ReplyDelete