Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Converation in the Car

Me: I just saw a picture of me when I was pregnant. Dude, I was big from my forehead down to my toes!
Wil: Yeah, you were a plumper.
Me: You said I was all belly. Why didn't you tell me I was fat?
Wil: Are you crazy? I value my life.

I knew there was a reason why I didn't take a lot of pictures when I was pregnant, except for the belly ones. And I just realized that I never posted the last belly pic from the day before giving birth. I suggest you don't look at this while eating, unless, of course, you need a motivation to go on a diet.

10 Weeks
39 Weeks

Bring on the stretch marks.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! You are too silly. You have already lost all of the weight and look great! And, just think, it was worth it for Chase is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I was looking at the first picture thinking "Uma was bigger than that". Then I realized it was the 10weeks pic. Much more realistic. :)

    ReplyDelete