Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mama Said There'll Days Like This

The docs have warned us and even I have been anticipating it since her feeding pattern has changed. But I'm still a little freaked out that my kid is not pooping, not that you can blame me, right? We're going on the third day of Poop Watch 2008 and I'm packing 2 extra outfits in the diaper bag to get ready for the Big One.

3 comments:

  1. We had that problem when Christian started on solids, around 6 months. Pureed prunes became his favorite new food :)

    She's a lady, she is probably just a little uncomfortable with the whole pooping thing, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I must admit I watch my dogs for the same reasons. If their routine changes, they are given Imodium. No one likes great dane diarrhea. no one.
    Happy Fourth of July, even though you're in Germany. Eat a hot dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! Kegan would poop once every week and a half and was miserable until we started him on solids at 6 months. Now he's regular and happy! Pears and sweet potatoes have done the trick with him. We miss you guys! Can't wait to see Chase in person!
    -Manda

    ReplyDelete