Just when I resigned myself to the fact that we were going to have to learn Morse code to communicate with the outside world (or get my butt to the library everyday), the phone rang just after dinner time. Wil and I were so excited and kept screaming "it's working!!!" to each other we nearly missed the call. Living without phone or internet for 5 days was that bad mainly because I had an infant, who wanted to have a leisurely meal every two hours, so the computer was really my only way of not being completely out of touch with everything else that was going on. The first couple of days were hard, but relief came in a strange form of severe food poisoning. I was so freaking sick I couldn't think about missing my peeps' blog updates or the latest gossip on
PopSugar. Two days of throwing up and I'm nearly back in my pre-pregnancy pants! See, I get that lemon-lemonade thing. I have a lot of catching up to do, Internet, so pictures of my beautiful children will have to wait. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment