Friday, July 4, 2008

Fireworks!

On the 4th morning of Poop Watch 2008, it came. I think it took all she got to push that hard and I could see a sign of relief washing over her tired face afterward. I was mighty surprised that we didn't have a blow out situation on our hand since it was absolutely EVERYWHERE. I had to wake Wil up to help me rinse her off because baby wipes alone were not handling that situation.

Wish you a happy and safe 4th of July. If the weather permits, we'd be grilling out with our friends. If not, I'll be spending the day mapping our route to and from the Homburg flea market and the St. Wendel's cherry market. Putting all that information in our GPS is just an exhausting task that requires lots of naps afterward, which is why Wil will be taking care of the baby. Yay, me.

2 comments:

  1. I hope y'all had a great fourth of July. I'm glad everything is working out.Give my granddaughter and son a hug and kiss for me and have him give one to you for me. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete