Wil had a four-day weekend and we decided to take it easy and hang around town since we had been traveling almost every weekend lately. We did make an exception for Homburg flea market, naturally, and picked up lots of local strawberries and cherries along the way. I singlehandedly ate about 2 lbs of cherries over the weekend and maybe a pound of strawberries on top of that. Hey, I can't have dairy, so berries are my new vice. I feel rather lame since there's nothing new to report, so why don't we look at some pictures of my cute kid?

I am precious.


Hanging out with auntie Carol at Homburg flea market in her diaper. It was very warm and the cute fat rolls got her a free baby hat. Score!

Paddy was very bored and learned to tightrope walk.

Wil worked on the nursery over the weekend. We'll share some more pictures when it's all done in a couple of years.
Thank-you so much for including me so much lately. Chase is such a beauty and I am so glad to be a part of her growing up. You guys are awesome! Thank-you :)
ReplyDeleteJust stoppin by to say Hello! I dont know how she does it, but your little girl gets more beautiful everytime I see her!
ReplyDelete