Chase LOVES this quilt Mrs. Richardson (Carol's mom) got her. I think she actually enjoys tummy time now because of it.
Sometimes she forgets how big Paddy really is. Wil sat the baby in front of the mirror yesterday. I think he had much more fun than she did.






Aww...these pictures are too good! I miss her! It seems like I haven't seen you in forever!
ReplyDeleteI am glad she likes the little quilt. I wish I was talented enough to make things like that. It actually is quite sad. It would have taken me 10 years to piece a baby story quilt like that together whereas it took her less than a day I am sure. Oh well.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)
I love those pictures. I had to spend some time reading your past posts since I was out of town this weekend. Can your baby get any cuter?! I don't think so!!!! And I too see both of you in her.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I'll probably put our kid in front of the mirror, too, and yes I will definitely have more fun than the kid. Cute pics of Chase with Paddy. Makes me hopeful that Toby will be a good big brother. BTW, we find out if it's a boy or girl come Thursday! We're sooo excited. :-)
ReplyDeleteJUST LOVE THE PICS. And I can see the best of both of you in her. And don't worry about her size,Papa wore size 6 for 3 years and then went to size 10 slim over nite. Chase will do the same thing. There is nothing wrong with your mothering skills,YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!! And yes it does look like Paddy does want another little one. LOVE YOU ALL,MOM
ReplyDelete