Friday, December 12, 2008

A Special Day

Today was a fantastic day because:
1. My baby Brutus turns 3. I'm thankful for everyday we have with him.
2. We found a house we loved and signed a contract! It's exactly what we want and I'll elaborate more once I have a bit more time on my hand.
3. I found the exact bed that I liked, but not enough to pay lots of money for a couple of years ago (ya know I'm cheap), laying up against our dumpster when we came back to the apartment from our new house. A bit of sanding and a fresh coat of stain would be in order at the new house.
4. I fit back into my pre-pregnancy pants after a few weeks of cereal for dinner!!!

My handsome Lucky Charm

4 comments:

  1. WHOA! That is a lucky lucky day! I can't wait to hear about your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me awhile to get caught up on your blog. But I'm soooo glad I did LOVED the videos and the pics. as far as her eating snow.Papa did to when he was only 2months old.So glad to hear about your move into your own house, can't wait to see the pics of it.Thougt the rug looked great, I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that before. LOVE YOU ALL MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. And PS, Gabe is coming back for R & R at the end of January! Just around the corner! I am SO excited! I will try to get a video of the reunion, but we'll see if it happens :)

    ReplyDelete