Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ice Ice Baby

I'm rather occupied with the move and have nothing interesting to blog. However, if you have 4 minutes and a few seconds to spare and need a giggle, check out this video of our cute baby.


Ice Ice Baby from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.

I'm off to make some cool cafe curtains for our new ugly kitchen. Tour to follow soon.

7 comments:

  1. Isn't a baby's giggle just the best sound in the world? Even more so when it's your own! I love that video! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easy it is to amuse babies. Her giggles are adorable. I can't stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what - posting that on Youtube could make you millions. Apparently, giggling babies are all the rage!

    That was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls heard the video and both came over to watch and they both ended up laughing too! How cute is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! Just seeing her makes me want to have a baby! Now we just gotta convince the hubby. Maybe I'll show him this video... he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too adorable!! I will have to try that with Alex and see what she does :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay did not see an email so I will post this here. We were stationed in Baumholder a loooong time ago, Grafenwohr more recently and currently we are in Israel :-)

    How long have you been at the Rock? Have you had a chance to travel much?

    ReplyDelete