Thanks for making me cry while I'm on hold with the phone company. When the lady comes back she's going to think I'm insane! She's going to say "it's just long distance, m'aam!"
That video was freakin' priceless.
It's so sad that there are so many children going through this same thing right now. This time of the year is the hardest!!
I saw this a few days ago, and had to immediately distract myself. I don't know what I'm going to do when Gabe comes home on R&R, I'll have to keep it together when Caroline sees him so that I'll be lucid enough to drive home!
Ok, so I have to post this on my blog. I'm crying my eyes out! I hope you don't mind if I copy you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making me cry while I'm on hold with the phone company. When the lady comes back she's going to think I'm insane! She's going to say "it's just long distance, m'aam!"
ReplyDeleteThat video was freakin' priceless.
It's so sad that there are so many children going through this same thing right now. This time of the year is the hardest!!
I just showed this video to my mother and father-in-law and they both cried.
ReplyDeleteI saw this a few days ago, and had to immediately distract myself. I don't know what I'm going to do when Gabe comes home on R&R, I'll have to keep it together when Caroline sees him so that I'll be lucid enough to drive home!
ReplyDeleteYeah, this made me cry.....A LOT :)!
ReplyDelete