I know I've been totally slacking with updated pictures of the Mutt. The movers are coming to do a door-to-door move (pack up the apartment, drive our stuff to the new house, and unload and unpack all in the same day) in 12 days! Between house hunting and preparing for our new house, I feel like I need to sleep off the exhaustion for the remaining of the year. But the last thing I can do seems to be sleeping. Whenever I lay down and close my eyes, I can practically see a long To Do List in my head. I've got nothing fun to share unless you find staring at Pantone paint swatches on the monitor hours at a time fun. I'm looking for a perfect shade of cool gray with a hint of blue and perhaps a drop of purple. I KNOW! Apparently, it's hasn't been mixed yet.
Here are some pictures of what we've been doing in the evening to entertain ourselves. Nobody says growing up in this house would be easy.

Living up to her first nickname, Chimpy Chase.

She was inspired to work on her fitness by
Eurolush.

Pleazzz, like this is hard?

On my 20th rep and haven't even broken a sweat.
And everything else outside of working out:

An obligatory weekly arm-shot pose with Momma.

We all know who the biggest baby in the house is.

She LOVES playing with Wil's hoodie's string. She just woke up here.

I know it's blurry but I think this is funny.

Her bedhead mohawk.

Bath time fun.
Cute pictures! Hope your move is successful and smooth!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the german hair thing. The spin instructor at the health plex has a reddish purple hair color and guess what, she is German! Ha. Must be like the american and blonde obsession or something.
Chimpy Chase is a pull-up machine! She's getting ready for her baby cage fighting.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all the moving stuff.
How nice to be going to your own home soon!
These are freaking hilarious and toooooooo cute!! Love them!
ReplyDelete