Thursday, October 30, 2008

He...He...

In the past couple of weeks, I've been wondering out loud to Wil about whether or not John McCain has seen that episode of "Friends," in which Joey uses the air quotes for pretty much everything from "how are you doing?" to "I know." Since we only have one news channel on AFN and I now try to avoid it like the black plague because the sight of Sean Hannity is beginning to make me queasy, I really thought I was the only one seeing this. Apparently not. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart has the most hilarious and cringe-inducing montage of this abuse. If Wil weren't such a fabulous husband and Mark Bittman turned down my offer of servitude, Jon Stewart and his writers would be next on the list of people I would shamelessly abandon my family for. No, not really, but they came very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment