Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Romantic Dinner for Two...Post-Baby

The flavor of our delicious new bottle of Italian wine was greatly enhanced by Cheetos. Yes, it's been that kind of week.

I'm far too tired to blink, let alone type, so here are some pictures from this week.
Never mind the new toy, she spent 10 minutes just trying to get the tag. Definitely Brutus' sister.
Got a lick of approval.

We also started Chaster monkey back on solids again. We started and stopped the last time when she was about 5 months old because she started to develop rashes around her face and tummy. This week I realized that she was actually having a reaction to the formula I used to mix with her cereal because she was perfectly fine when I used breast milk. So now she gets a little of soy formula in her solid if I can't get around to pumping. Too much info? How about some pics instead?

The first day back on rice cereal. I made the cereal really runny because I was still anticipating the allergic reaction, so it was a touch messy...

All cleaned up and rash-free! Hooray for breast milk and soy formula!

This is how our morning usually starts after her breakfast.
Chase hangs with her papa while reading the morning news together.
Following what's going on on the campaign trails...
Where's the baby?
How cankles got their sass back.

After breakfast and morning news, it's play time with Papa before he has to get ready for work.

Her elephant slippers from Kun Yai were adorable though caused quite a massive case of frustration because she just wanted to take them off and gnaw on them. I had to pry her mouth open to free the elephant's trunk for these pictures.



I just want to show that she does have the Ditthaparn pinkies. And the fifth generation (as far as I know) carries on the gene...

Chase was going to be Crashing Stock Market or Recession Baby, but the hellacious week got the better of me and she just ended up wearing her bunting suit, which also doubled as her baby chick outfit. So for all intents and purposes, she was a chick for her first Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dinner (mmm cheetos), that toy, and the slippers! She is getting cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costume! (And practical for the cold!) She looked nice and warm in her fuzzy yellow suit.

    That baby is just too adorable. Loved the shots of her tucked next to her dad on the couch...She looked very interested in that computer!

    When's she going to start her own blog?

    ReplyDelete