I'm on the verge of becoming a very nasty neighbor and going upstairs to yell at my neighbor and her dog for waking my kid up every single day this week. It's 5 A.M. Do you think I'll get my message across? My kid is not the kind that can go back to sleep after being rudely woken up by loudness over her room. I should drag her down here to apologize to my baby and make her babysit until 7:00 A.M. God, I hate living in an apartment. I really really hate it.
Try living in the house where your mom let the dogs out barking at 4 in the morning everyday and you are not allowed to say a word!!! That's a lot of fun...
ReplyDeleteI would be livid! I get mad when the phone rings during his naps and it's telemarketers that wake him up. I can only imagine how upset I would be at 5am from the upstairs neighbors!
ReplyDeleteOh I feel for you! We lived in an apartment for a few months while I was pregnant and it drove me crazy! I can't imagine with a baby!
ReplyDeleteMaybe she'll be able to sleep through anything later in life...