I wanted to nab this vintage German highchair.
I'm done with breakfast!
If all the pump rooms could be this fancy...
In front of the Kurhaus, a cultural/convention center that also houses the casino
Entrance to the casino
Thankfully, the weather cleared up as the day went on. 
The Theater

I want those doors.
I picked out a mansion on the river Oos that Wil would give to me as our 30th anniversary gift. 

Or I'd just settle for a stay at the posh Brenner's hotel.
A stroll along the Oos.
At the Rose Garden, minus a few thousand roses.
Look at that up-to-no-good face.
She tried hard to grab/eat this.
That hat is size 18-24 months...
The City's Church

I really miss the good mangoes (second from the left).
Friedrichsbad, Roman-Irish Bath, where Wil hung out with other naked patrons.
At our favorite Baden-Baden cafe, Nordsee.
I'm seeing a trend.
Nothing is hotter than a devoted father.
In a few years, Kid, in a few years...
The church next to our hotel.We drove a short distance on a scenic route to another town in the Black Forest that afternoon. It was completely boring in comparison to Baden-Baden and I've got nothing to report except for that we actually got to have the Black Forest cake in the Black Forest (it wasn't even as good as the one from our bakery in town). Chase and I bunked in for the night after Wil headed off to his next birthday outing at the spa. He loved it and had all kinds of fun stories to tell. Maybe I could coax him into sharing them here later... I swear he was so clean, he practically glowed in the dark.
The next morning Chase had her first taste of bread. And some fish and potatoes (she grabbed it off of my plate).

She also had a REALLY big poop that took half an hour and 2 diapers to take care of. In our breakfast room.
Wil and I couldn't stop laughing at her pooping face. She rarely makes this face anymore since her newborn days. It used to be our daily entertainment. Sad, I know.
All cleaned up and ready to do some last minute shopping before heading home.
Of course, we had to have one of these.We had an amazing time, but nothing could beat coming home to this.



Thank you, Mara, for taking such excellent care of our boys. We have way too many more pictures to post here, Kun Yai, so just let me know if you haven't gotten enough for your wall. Now I'm exhausted and probably need to go to the spa myself... Who wants to babysit this mutt for me?


Very cute photos, especially those of her chewing on those high-chairs. :-) And do I detect some photoshop work in some of those abstract building shots? Either way, looks like you guys had a great vacation.
ReplyDeleteI love all those pictures! They are awesome and make me want to visit Europe asap (which in reality will be in like 15 years..).
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the outfit Chase had on with the tights and purple hat, and also the green hat! Adorable! Such a fashionista!
Looks like a great time.
Ps. Big head = big brain you know.
It looks like you had a great time. You seriously have the cutest baby in the world!! I hope to meet her soon! Just seeing her pics makes me want to have one!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love her! She's so stinkin' cute! ANd we have an 18-24 month hat that Jack wears also. What's up with our big headed children? Glad that you had fun!
ReplyDelete