Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ta Da!

So my neighbor came home at 2 A.M. and didn't go to sleep for another hour and a half. Ask me how I know this...

Also, as promised, here's Chaster's new bib.


She has three of these to dirty until I find some other soft fabric to mess around with. Wil suggested the button because Chase has learned to pull her other bibs off. I think it's cuter that way.

I'm cooking my first turkey ever. Good thing my friend Mara has DiGiorno in her freezer...

1 comment:

  1. Great bib! Much cuter than any store bought ones and I agree, the button is a good idea. Love the pictures on your previous post. I can see both you and Wil in her.. SO CUTE. You look great too!

    Good luck on the turkey. I am cooking my second one ever and since it was a year ago, it seems like it's the first again! Here's to keeping our fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete