I made Japanese curry for dinner last night for the first time. I liked the way it tasted but not so much the smell and attempted to disguise the stink with the lovely aroma of some kind of lime pie scented candle. Now my house smells like a pungent pot of lime-curry concoction. The kid can't wake up fast enough from her nap so we can get out of the house for some fresh air. The sun is out and it's not raining. Looks like the bribe of my soul has finally paid off.
I love curry and I like lime pie, but together that sounds really gross.
ReplyDeleteI can relate. Yesterday, milk from our pasta-roni boiled over and I didn't do a great job of wiping it up. So today when I turned the burner on to make rice, the smell of foul, burning milk filled the house. It was gross.