
Her chariot/babysitter.

"Giddy up, Paddy!"

I woke up from a nap and saw that Wil had changed her into this. I'm sorry to say that you won't be seeing Chaster in an Auburn gear anytime soon, mainly because it's against my cheapskate principle to spend $27 on a onesie.

She looks pretty happy to be a Buckeye, doesn't she? The poor child will have to learn to live with disappointment. Ha. I really shouldn't talk smack because my beloved Auburn football team is not doing so hot this year.

It's never too early to booze the baby.

What's in your sippy cup, Chaster?
When ya'll get here I'll buy her the most beautiful outfit ever! A cute little Alabama Cheerleading Uniform will be perfect! Roll Tide!
ReplyDeleteWhat is hanging out with dad if it doesn't include football, booze, and riding dogs? Looks like a fun day to me!
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S how you're getting her to sleep lately!!!
ReplyDeletePatton is a good dog. I don't think Tex's little, stubby legs could handle a piggy-back ride with the-world's-cutest-baby aka Chase.
ReplyDeletePS--The new design on the blog looks great!
She got your stubborn chin, for real.
ReplyDelete