This is unconditional love. Brutus and Paddy really dislike our exercise ball. On that particular day that I took the picture, I sat the baby down in her bouncy seat so I could grab a quick bite. She loved the color of the ball, so I put it in front of her seat to distract her for a minute. By the time I came around, Paddy had put himself between Chase and the ball, because, you know, it was going to attack his baby sister. He got extra cookies that day.
It's been hard trying to get a smiling picture out of the child. Doesn't her face look so grown up in this one?
I came home today to find them together like this. In case you can't figure it out, Wil's trying to trim the baby's nails and Chase is praying that her fingers don't turn into nubs.Wil was making the baby laugh with his funny faces and animal sounds.


Buckeye in training



She's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Rachel. I love the dad and baby shots, so cute. How can that not just melt your heart?!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute :) Love the pictures! Only thing I am not fond of is the crappy OSU stuff in the pictures, haha. Just Kidding....GO VOLS!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOVE THEM PICS!!! Papa training Chase right with the Ohio State!GO BUCKS!! They both look SO HAPPY. Love the one with Paddy protecting his baby sis from the big mean ball.Hope Wil did a good job on her nails. I know that can be nerve racking. I had a hard time doing that.Glad to know that she is finely sleeping thru the night. LOVE YOU ALL MOM
ReplyDelete