Sorry for the light update. I'm not really sure where 24 hours a day go. Lemme see...my wrists are getting a touch better although I still have to see my physical therapist. It really does sound a whole lot more dramatic than it actually is. Wil will be taking most of his finals this weekend, so he's been up hitting the books pretty hard. Wil thinks that Chase might be going through her first phase of teething, because a few days ago there was nothing we could have done to console the child. She was uber fussy and clingy and screamed all day until she passed out. The gremlin version of my baby was here for about a day and a half, just long enough for me to want to throw myself over the balcony. After that creature left, we were reunited with our happy child, who suddenly decided she wanted to sleep AT NIGHT, take NAPS DURING THE DAY, and generally follow a routine that would allow momma to take a shower, eat, and walk the dogs on a regular basis. WHO IS THIS KID AND WHO DO I HAVE TO BRIBE TO KEEP HER? Did I just jinx the whole situation by blogging about it? Dang it.
I am inexplicably tired. I guess my worn out body got a sweet taste of sleep and quickly remembered that we have been deprived of this good stuff for three long months and needed to store some more of it while it lasts. So, Internet, I shall see you again when my dark circles have lighten somewhat. Good napping.
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


Maybe this is her new stage of sleeping through the night??!!! It only gets more fun from here. I swear, they just get more entertaining by day. I think in the last pictures you posted she looks a lot like you.
ReplyDelete