Our friends Nikki and Billy are in China. They are not there for the Olympics but rather for a beautiful, and very much loved, baby girl named
Kassidy. It's taken over three years before they were finally united with their daughter and we could not be more happy for them. I ended up on
China Adopt Talk site after following a few links. There are even more links to other blogs with the names like "Our Journey to Sophie" and "Miles and Miles to Mylei." My eyes started to well up even before I got to their sites. On one of the blogs that I visited (I truly am sorry that I don't remember which one it was exactly), "Born in Our Heart" was in big bold prints in the header. I can not fathom the wait they all have had to endure. There are words that swirl around my head but I'm so emotional I don't think I can articulate them even if I tried. Congrats Nikki and Billy! Parenthood is even more fabulously amazing than we could have hoped of, sleep deprivation and all. Kassidy is one lucky baby!
Aww :) How sweet. I cannot imagine the emotions that run so true with situations like these.
ReplyDeleteWhile we are being sentimental, thank-you guys for being there for me! You guys are the greatest!!!!