My darling baby Chase is 4 months old today. Every time I look at her, I see the little baby I carried home in April. I loved her from the start, but caring for her didn't come naturally to me. The first few weeks felt like a very involved babysitting job and her real parents were going to come and take her away. Now she's the reason I get up in the morning. There's no feeling better than going into her room just when the sun is coming up and getting that big smile that lets me know that she is just as happy to see me. She's starting to reach out for us now and my heart gets a little bigger when she grabs my face to give me an open mouth kiss--completed with drool.

Rattles are wayyy overated.

How does a baby say, "screw it, I quit?"

Check out my 4-month-old mohawk.
Can I just say one thing? SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see your photos of Chase I get all excited because I know were only a few months away. Happy 4 months, Chasey! She's such a darling. :-)
ReplyDeletehappy fourth month day!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute for words!
Aww....she is changing so much. As I have continued to say, HOW CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to see you Saturday....we have to do it again!