Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A New Face

Chase is in a pre-teething state, I think. All day long she would run her tongue along her gum and gnaw on her lips. She's really not interested in chewing on anything else except for her hands and lips. To each her own. Needless to say, I really can't get a smiling pictures out of the child, because I've got these all day:






And if you know me well, you know why this gives me a heartburn a little.
Can you hear Wil laughing in the background? He really was when I snapped this. Like he has won.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I love it :) Too cute. I guess since this may be a lost cause you just need to invest in some quality DVDs for Chase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know Papa didn't watch much tv when he was small. He diid have his favs, but when they were over he wanted to play. Maybe Chase will outgrow this phase and lose interst. If not get some Disney DVD's. Let her grow-up wondering if animals really talk. LOVE YOU"LL MOM

    ReplyDelete