
I came across this amazing piece of art by Ann Woods. It's way too pricey for our kid but I absolutely adore the colors. I asked Wil if he could live with the palette and he chuckled and nodded, recognizing my olive branch on the nursery color issue. It's as girly as I can manage but still has really soft and bright hues for a little girl. You like? The difficult part will be hunting down fabric. We have not found any kind of fabric/craft stores in Germany besides Ikea, which is a good hour and a half away for us.
Wil and I are heading out to explore Babies R' Us store. Our goal today is to test drive a few strollers that we have in mind. Don't really know if they carry any of them. Will report back later. And big thank you to Rachel, who forwarded me her friend's suggestion. Will post some pictures later on today.


I love those colors! You are already starting your nesting phase ! :) Enjoy the planning!
ReplyDeleteColors are gorgeous! I agree with Rebecca, you both are already nesting. I never did nest, so I'm glad to hear someone else going through it! :-)
ReplyDelete