Wil is in his nesting phase. Last night he asked me to pick out beddings for the Seed. I'm totally not motivated to do real decorating since the furnitures are not here yet. Anyway, he mentioned it about 11:30 p.m., and the obsessive compulsive researcher in me stayed up until 4:30 a.m. to look through every possible online store that I could find. I thought I found nice neutral stuff, but he told me this morning after I showed him my discovery, "but she's a girl and she needs some pink in her room." Excuse me? What happened to no-pink-or-Laura-Ashley-anything mandate? I was confused and cranky from the lack of sleep, so I asked him to show me some collections that he liked. It appears that my husband has cracked his head on the pillow last night and is rather befuddled. One of his favorites was actually from a Laura Ashley collection. I don't even know this man. After an episode of accusing each other of having questionable granny decorating taste, we decided to put a hold on the searching process but not before at least agreeing on one set that we both could live with. I'm telling you, Chase is going to sleep in a Pack N' Play until she's too heavy for it.
oh...this makes me laugh so.....
ReplyDeleteThat is just the start of it, Uma. Steve was apparently NEVER going to change a diaper, and what did he do the first day he was home on leave with Christian? Yep, he changed a diaper and continued to the next two weeks. It's surprising how the little ones can have such an effect on their daddies.
ReplyDelete