I'm almost certain that I'll be giving birth to a 5-year-old. That's the only explanation I have for gaining 10 lbs in the last 4 weeks, which brings the total up to 25 lbs so far. At least now I know that all the aches and pains I'm experiencing are very real and not made up by my overactive imagination. We took the belly picture with my computer's built-in camera, so the lighting and resolution are not ideal. Perhaps it's for the best since I'd hate to scare you into following through with that old favorite New Year Resolution of eating less and moving more.

24 Weeks

20 Weeks pic for comparison.
I'm having cereal for dinner for the rest of my pregnancy.
P.S. Thanks, Rachel, for your helpful suggestions. I'm gonna go browse now.
I wouldn't go to my registry considering I ended up re-adjusting everything I wanted in the end - by deleting most of the registry and telling people to just buy whatever they thought was useful. I am glad that I didn't get a lot of toy items before he was born. I tried to focus on the basics in the beginning (crib, changing table, clothes, rocker, bathtub, diapers, front pack carrier, stroller/car seat, boppy, diaper champ, blankets) and then go from there after he was born. Wow that's still a lot. Geesh!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, great pictures!
ReplyDeleteYeah, don't go to Rebecca's registry. That would be dumb. I don't know who would even suggest something so silly!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous belly. I know you feel like you've gained a ton, but you look great and you were so tiny to begin with - remember that!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm the one who deleted the comment. Too many mispellings.
ReplyDeleteLOVE seeing the "update" pics, but I sure would like to see a picture of the whole uma :) Head and all.