Friday, January 11, 2008

Chase Riley

Have I mentioned that we decided on Chase Riley for the name? With Uma as her mother, I personally think that she got off pretty easy. I like something short and not too girly. And she definitely feels like a Chase. And for those who have been asking about the baby's registry, we have set up a few at Walmart and Target. I feel a little strange about the registry because it's not a tradition in Thailand, but I'm sure it'd make shopping for the Seed a bit easier. Chase sends her heart felt thanks :).

We'll be babysitting an 8-week old puppy on Sunday and Monday. Tucker is a black Cocker Spaniel and belongs to our friends Carol and Bryan. Carol has brought Tuck to play with the boys a couple of times and they are learning to behave around a tiny little baby. Paddy is still a little too rough with him but Brutus has been great. I'll try to take some pictures, if I can get any of them to sit still long enough together.

1 comment:

  1. Great name! Yes. the name seems to fit well into your family - unique and beautiful - just like her mommy.

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete