Well we found out yesterday that I will be broke for the rest of my life. Uma was having some funny pains so we went to the Labor and Delivery office at Landstuhl to get her checked out. The Dr. said she was fine it was just a different round ligament pain. He was cool enough however to give us another ultra sound and let us know beyond a doubt that we are having a baby girl. I am so screwed. So yes all of you who were hoping for karma to come back around got your wish, but its alright cause I already bought my gun. We do have rules for anybody wishing to buy anything and they are simple. NOTHING PINK, RUFFLES, BARBIE, OR LAURA ASHLEY COLLECTION. I think that they are pretty simple to live by. I hope everybody had a great Christmas and New Year. As Uma said we spent most of the time on the couch sick but we are both feeling much better now. We spent last night on the couch listening to fireworks, trying to comfort the babies with the booms going off and watching football. Well here is to a new year and all the excitement that it will bring.
The fact that you know what the "Laura Ashley Collection" is, means you're ahead of the ballgame with that girl!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, guys!!! Girls are SO much fun. Well, at least for the first year and a day. That's all I have experience with!
Hahaha!! Jer and I are laughing (on the inside of course) at your stellar good luck, Wil!! I can't wait to see how you deal with two women in one house!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, congratulations to both of you! Just think, it could be worse...it could be twin girls.....
I'm not so sure if your rules actually apply to me because I bought most of the things on your not to list since first week I found out that Uma is pregnant. (especially Laura Ashley collection) Hahaha... =>
ReplyDelete