
The only picture of her wearing St. Paddy's day shirt. Why is it the only one and why is she looking down? Well, my little leprechaun was learning about gravity, as in "I wonder what would happen if I push my food tray that is full of carrots and peas down to the floor." What do you guys who don't have dogs do? Clean all day?

I left her on her play mat for a minute to run to the bathroom and heard a cry. This is what I saw when I came out. The combination of bum shuffling and rolling somehow got her stuck there.


Crazy hair + prune = baby Jack Nicholson.

In her father's words, "Chase's first table dance!" At least he's realistic and not expecting her to stay home on a Saturday night while in college cuddling up with a copy of "Jane Eyre."

I'm telling you this child thinks that I'm chopped liver. She only gets this giddy when her father is around.