Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gearing Up for the Big ONE

I'm addict to Etsy. There, I said it. The first step is to admit that I have a problem. I knew I could buy pretty much everything I want in pretty fabric from there, and the only way to stop myself from do so was to NOT update Paypal with our new billing address. Until now. I just couldn't help myself anymore. Now that it's on file, I'm on a roll again. Wil is going to kill me when he reads this. Anyway, I've been looking for pretty fabric to make dresses and cute stuff for my Little Love and our house. I have only seen a couple of nice fabric stores since I've been here and really don't feel like paying in Euro when I can get much nicer stuff online in dollar. I'm stimulating the U.S. economy from the comfort of my very own German living room. Anyhow, while I was browsing Etsy, I came across this blanket from nowhiningpleez. The blanket is far too thin for what we need in Germany, but I adore the print.


Just look at it! How could I not!?! I just want to cover multitude of things, including Chase, with this print. It makes me happy. Naturally, I had no idea who designed this fabric and actually wrote the seller asking her about it. The love of my baby has turned me shameless. Anyway, she told me that she got it at, brace yourselves there Mom and Amanda, Hobby Lobby! Now I'm thinking about catching a hop back to the States, so I can hit up the store since they don't sell anything online. C'mon, Hobby Lobby, it's the 21st century! I'm going to comb the internet for the next weeks to find out who designs this print and then will buy it in bolts.

I will try to upload a few videos and post a few more pics tomorrow. The baby woke me up 3 hours ago and I still can't go back to sleep. I'm sure the internet is not helping at all. Ok, I'm really going to stop looking at fabric and going to bed. In a few minutes.