Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What Is That Round Bright Thing in the Sky and Why Am I Sweating?

"So, Chasey, you remember about the sun we read about in your little book?"
"Look around!!!"


Ok, so we weren't really sweating since the temperature was still in the mid 40's (that's about 6-7˚C for those of you who are keeping score in celsius), but the sun was out! And no rain!!! I needed today. I needed today like three weeks ago, but enough of my bitching. As soon as Chaster was done with lunch, I ran to the garage to dust off her trusty stroller and stroll we went! It was only 45 minutes long because Chase needed to take a nap, but it was the best 45 minutes I've had since we moved almost two months ago. It reminded me why we fell in love with our little German village in the first place.
Partners in crime. Is she really pointing?









NEED. NAP. NOW. She almost doesn't fit in her stroller bassinet anymore!

And here are the rest of yesterday's shenanigans:

In baby jail and being punished because she woke up too early from her nap.

I realized yesterday when I snapped this picture that we purposefully decorate our house(s) in the colors of our dogs, so their hair would just blend in with the furniture and I wouldn't have the vacuum on every single waking moment.

Trying to call Papa. She actually got it right and dialed someone yesterday. Hopefully it wasn't a long distant call.

A very naked, however very patriotic, baby.
Two more months before you get to kiss those chubbers, Kun Tha, Kun Yai, and Kwan!

Ahhh, yes, you want to hear about Thailand? It looks like Chaster and I will be spending the month of May and a tiny bit of early June at home with my parents. Wil's leave days haven't really been determined but he'll fly to meet us there and hang with us for at least two weeks. I need not tell you how excited I am about this trip. It's been too ridiculously long since I went home, but this time no grandmas are going to be fussing over me. I'm a mere baby carrier and totally cool with that. Baby and boozing on the beach don't mix anyway :).