Chase and I woke up to a cold gray sky and whipping wind that caused Paddy to print back inside right after he was done with his morning business. Later I got an email from Wil that told me that going for a walk today might not be a good idea but to remember that we were going to Thailand! I have a feeling that he will be using that to cheer me up a lot in the next few months. Bad weather? Think of us laying on the beach in Thailand! Sick kid? Grandparents will be there to help in Thailand! Disappointing dinning experience? We would be eating like kings in Thailand!, AND Kwan will probably entertain the baby for the whole entire meal, so we both could eat at the same time and with both hands! Magical and wonderful THAILAND!
Putting on an extra layer and wishing that it'd be May when I finally come to...
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago

