We've been getting a little bit of snow every night this week and the boys have the best time chasing each other around before the warm sunshine melts the white stuff away by the end of the day.
Have you spotted our neighbor?
He has a friend that lives with him in the stable across from our house, but I could never get her picture. A camera-shy horse, that one.
Today's lunch: liver dumpling, spƤtzle, peas, and carrots. How German is my kid? After getting some encouraging words about what to feed her from Rebecca, I became a whole lot more relaxed and just let her explore the wonderful world of food. I'm so thankful we decided to go the Baby-Led Weaning route as it has really taught her how to properly chew (gum) and swallow before taking another bite. She LOVES food and is such a little piglet. The apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree.
Her mohawk from last night. I know I'm partial but I just think she's the most perfect creature I've ever seen.


We've been getting lots of snow through out the day today and it's not melting since the sun is taking a day off.
We have a mess in one corner of the backyard. Our landlord is supposed to be pouring a new concrete pad for our driveway. As soon as the temperature rises above the freezing point...perhaps in June.
The sickies get to stay inside. Oh, yeah, Wil's home :). Yes, all of us are still sick, but Chase and I are doing much better than her father.
She was actually smiling and laughing, but the picture didn't come out too well.
I love this picture of the boys.

